Thursday, August 26, 2010

Gym Time…

Today Saylen participated in his first organized activity! Thank you so much to my cousin and his family for the Gymboree membership – our first class today was great!

The weather today was typical of what you might expect in November, and clearly the rest of the town agreed with me. I have never been to the Bellevue Square “Boat” as an adult, but wholly cow was it PACKED! Lucky for us, we got to walk past the boat and into the comforts of Gymboree.

I wasn’t certain what to expect, but we really did have a great time. Saylen made friends with a little boy named Tanner, and had fun climbing on all the equipment and playing with the theme toy – balls.

He is signed up for two days a week – music and gym. Music will always be with Spencer, and whoever is off on Thursdays will take him to gym. I don’t want to over schedule the little guy, but I am really looking forward to signing Saylen up for swimming class as well! Hopefully three days a week isn’t over kill for a 9 month old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment