Monday, June 21, 2010

Crafting…

I haven’t been much for blogging lately… too much going on in the real world. BUT, I have had some time for crafts!

I finally finished the letters to spell out Saylen’s name over his bed. I had always planned on doing this, but couldn’t complete this part of his room before he was born. I am sure some of you are thinking it was because we weren’t telling anyone the name, but really we hadn’t decided on a name (he wasn’t named until over an hour after he was born).

DSCN4485DSCN4487Below is a picture of a mural I painted on Saylen’s wall – I did this last year, but thought this was an appropriate post to show a picture :)

DSCN4488 

I also had some time to paint a few baby gifts for some friends. I wanted to give a gift that had a personal touch, and I don’t think you can ever have enough onsies!! Welcome to this crazy world baby James and baby Michael!

DSCN4384    DSCN4395

DSCN4397 DSCN4394

4 comments:

  1. So cute! All of it! You need to get into selling stuff on Etsy or something!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the painted name. it looks awesome with the stripes and dots in monochromatic colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He wore the elephant onesie the other day and it was so precious! I even got a good picture of him in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! Not much time for crafts with the little one right now, but it's nice to escape when I can :)

    Alice, I would love to see a picture! Stephanie sent me one if Michael in his onsie too!

    ReplyDelete