Sunday, February 20, 2011

SUN!!!

It was a BEAUTIFUL day in Seattle today! Definitely cold, but so sunny. Just like the rest of the city, we had to take this opportunity and spend part of the day outside. We just went for a walk to the neighborhood park, but it was still nice to soak up some vitamin d.

I actually had a secondary motive for our family park trip, but it didn’t turn out so well. Spencer gave me an awesome digital SLR camera for my birthday (back in November) and to date I had only used one of the lenses. I decided to take the unused lens (with great zoom capability) with us to the park… but I clearly need some lessons!! Below are my best shots from the day….

DSC01614

DSC01621

DSC01622

DSC01623

DSC01624

Happy President’s Day to those that have the day off tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures! Saylen is adorable as always. I'm glad to see Turk and Ruby got a shot in the spotlight.

    Keep posing when you update of FB! I'm terrible at gping back to blogs without a reminder, but I love seeing them.

    Saylen enjoyed my iphone while grandma when potty. He has the home button mastered, so I thought we would work on the flower app and scrolling through pictures. He enjoyed seeing all my "dogs" which consisted of 2 cats, a hamster and a guinea pig. The fish didn't reach "dog" status.

    Stacy H.

    ReplyDelete