Friday, February 12, 2010

Something New…

I have talked about starting a blog for over a year now, and I guess the newest addition to our family has been my final motivation. In an effort to not be a crazy Facebook mom (you know, the ones that post pictures everyday, and tell you all about dirty diapers in their status updates!), I will keep a blog for those that might actually be curious about our latest adventures.

Saylen Chaz Noren was welcomed to our world early in the morning on December 6, 2009. He was 21.75” and 7lbs. 11oz. After losing the expected few ounces in his first few days of life, he struggled to put the weight back on. After some crazy feeding schedules, and DSCN3982finally supplementing with formula, he is gaining weight rapidly! Yesterday was his 2 month check up and he is 23.5” and 10lbs 14oz – yay for the long skinny type!

Since our little guy is over 2 months old now, I have a lot of catching up to do. We had Spencer’s family here for Christmas, and then more family here in January. Saylen had his first portrait session and we had our annual Super Bowl Party. I have also gone back to work, and Saylen has 3 days a week home with dad! I can’t wait to fill you in on all these exciting events, along with everything that is about to happen! Enjoy following along as the Norens x 3 share in the adventures of being a family!!!

2 comments:

  1. I will be following Melissa, so that means you have to keep up on the posts. My sis will nag you if you don't. Oh and I am sometimes one of those crazy moms on facebook, so be nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog world Melys! Can't wait to hear all about the Noren family!

    ReplyDelete