Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Spring?

For those of you that don’t live in the Seattle area, you probably think it rains here all of the time. Well, normally, we say that it’s the best kept secret that it DOESN’T actually rain all the time…. However, I am beginning to think that summer is never going to get here. I am slightly jealous of all of my Arizona friends, posting stories of the hot sun and days spent outside by the pool. I even had a conversation with my boss about how it couldn’t possibly be May yet because it doesn’t smell like it!

This weekend we finally got a peak of what some people call spring. What was the first thing I did? Spontaneously bought a water/sand table for Saylen to have in the yard. And what is the second thing I did? Ran out to Home Depot and bought a BBQ to replace the broken one. Yep, now we are all set for summer…. if it would just hurry up and get here!

Here are some pics from our pre-summer weekend…

DSC02061

DSC02083

DSC02092

“Wow mom, this new toy is really fun! This sand stuff doesn’t taste very good though…”

 

DSC02100

“HAHAHA… look the dogs are stuck on the other side!”

 

DSC02101

DSC02106

Not the best picture quality on this one… but I love that he found Dandelions!

 

DSC02114

The sunshine even brought Aunt Kate out of hiding – what a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment