Thursday, November 4, 2010

I Love November…

So I may be completely partial to November because of my birthday, but today is another reminder why this month is awesome! It is SOOOO beautiful outside right now!

Spencer and I took Saylen to Kelsey Creek Farm this afternoon to soak in the nice sun. For those of you that aren’t from the area, Kelsey Creek is an awesome park/farm right in the middle of Bellevue. They have all your basic farm animals, play toys, trails, and Saylen had a great time. We went over the summer with Aunt Kate, but this time he really seemed to notice all the animals!

KCreek_1 KCreek_2

Another reason I love November is the kick off of the holiday season. I am not a huge lover of Halloween, but from now until January 1, I am a happy girl, and can’t wait to share that with Saylen.

There isn’t much to get excited about with Halloween for an 11 month old, so we had to make it interesting. Saylen painted his own pumpkin (with some help of course)…DSCN0099 DSCN5151 DSCN0107 DSCN5159

Then we took him to Gymboree on Halloween night for their special party. We had planned on making a few stops at some stores in the mall for Trick-or-Treating, but it was WAY too busy! It was a really nice night out, and I couldn’t understand why so many people chose the mall for their night out, oh well… note to self to not go there next year :) Saylen had fun at Gymboree, though it was a little young for some of the activities…DSCN5164 DSCN5179 DSCN5182 DSCN5169 I can’t believe I have blogged twice in one week!! Don’t get too used to this… I plan on taking the weekend off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment